Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mini-challenge: Favorite 5 of 2011

Another challenge at Princess Bookie.  This time, you have to tell the top five books that you've read in 2011.  And the winner will receive a mystery box of books.

My favorites are:

1. The Hunger Games (the whole series, I'm counting it as one)
I don't really think that I have to explain why this made my list.  My friend kept telling me that I needed to read these books, and I kept thinking I would eventually.  I'm really glad I finally did.

2. Leviathan (and Behemoth)
I bought this book because I loved the cover.  When I finally read it I absolutely fell in love with it.  The whole world is beautifully built and described, and I love the pictures in it.

3. Firelight
I seriously wanted to read this book, and couldn't really explain why.  I'm just glad that I did, because i really enjoyed it.

4. Forgotten
At first I didn't have any interest in this book, but I picked up a free sample of it at my local bookstore and it intrigued me.  To my surprise I really enjoyed it. 

5. The Gathering
I am a huge Kelley Armstrong fan, and this first book in her new YA series was not a disappointment.  It just makes me want to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment