Sunday, October 2, 2011

Collection of Ball-Jointed Dolls

Another contest on Princess Bookie's blog.  This time you write about what you collect and why. 
Well, I do love to collect books and manga of course, and I have tons of them.
 The one thing that I really love to collect though, is Asian Ball Jointed Dolls.  I adore all of mine, and often wonder where I can get money to buy more.  
Here are a few pictures of my collection:

Photobucket
cause this is a book blog, how about a doll in front of a book (cause my little vampire looked cute in front of it)

Photobucket
Trying to help me get money for more dolls and books...lol

Photobucket
some of my dolls and some of my manga

Photobucket
a large part of my collection

Photobucket
just cause he's cute...lol

Yeah, I love my collection of dolls.

2 comments:

  1. Most of my dolls are from Korea, but a few of them are from Volks, which is located in Japan. Volks originated this style of dolls.

    ReplyDelete