Monday, October 18, 2010

Story Contest: Voting Starts Now!!


A couple of weeks ago I posted a short story on my blog entitled Friendly Fire for the short story contest on A Life Bound By Books, and I hope that you can take a couple of minutes to read it (just click on the title).  They have now started voting on the contest, so be sure that you go there and check out all the stories that are up for consideration and vote on your favorite, as the top 8 stories continue into round 2 (click on the picture above).  I hope mine makes it to round 2!

My Halloween giveaway ends in a couple of hours, but I will be posting another soon, as well as taking part in the Spooktacular Giveaway Hop hosted by I am a reader, not a writer, which takes place from October 25-31.

No comments:

Post a Comment